Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Are you Brave Enough?

You certainly know how a usual life should look like:
- Kindergarten
- Elementary school
- High school
- High-school diploma
- Study
- Job
- Wedding
- Children
- …

For many people this is how a perfect life should look like.
Yes, these people are right. This could be a perfect life.

But perhaps some people have another imagination of a perfect life.

One example for such a different life is my own one.
I'm making an apprenticeship for a pre-school teacher, earning enough money to live a simple but good life and have an amazing relationship. I also have a plan for the next 10 years.

For an onlooker my life looks like it would be a perfect one. But my best friends and my family know that it isn't perfect. It was very hard for me.

Till I finished high school my life looked similar to the described one at the beginning of this text. But after high school I decided to move to Hanover because I wanted to live together with my boyfriend. I decided to start an apprenticeship instead of continuing school and make my high-school diploma and study. I also have mental issues.

But I was brave enough to let bygones be bygones.

What I want to say is: Don't live someone else's life! Stay true to yourself and be brave enough to live your own life.

Lindsey Stirling's song “Something wild” described it perfectly:
“You had your maps drawn
You had other plans
To hang your hopes on
Every road they let you down felt so wrong
So you found another way”

Let your feeling be your guide. Listen to your heart.
Following your dreams isn't wrong. You only have to be brave enough.

Being brave enough doesn't only mean to follow your dreams. It also means to be brave enough to live an open-hearted life. Love is most important. A life without love isn't worth to be lived. It's empty, sad and lonely. That's why be brave enough, let your love grow and spread around the world.

Here's another quote from Lindsey Stirling's song “Something Wild”:
"You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay
Even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know."

Of course you will be feared to change your save life and start living your dreams. But you are only able to reach happiness, if you pass the hard times. Only if you know the darkness you will be able to see the light.

That's why don't give up. Fight against your fears and start living your dreams. Never forget that you're not alone. You have a family and friends which will help you.

If you need something which cheers you up, listen to Lindsey Stirling's amazing song “Something Wild”:



This photo shows Lindsey Stirling.




Written by
Laura Grochla

No comments:

Post a Comment